Kayser Short Sale Law firm is a St. Louis law firm with over 12 years of experience that successfully negotiates with Lenders on behalf of Sellers and real estate agents. We have the ability to stop a Trustee Sale or Auction. We have the experience to negotiate the best terms for all parties including relocation fees and reduced liability for everyone. We have the legal expertise your seller needs, covering a wide range of legal implications– including negotiating deficiencies and legal issues involving bankruptcy and foreclosure. We have the resources to follow up daily. We’re comfortable giving Legal Advice. We are a law firm. That is what we do. This is all we do.
Kayser also advises the real estate community on how to best market and sell a property being sold as a short sale. We provide free seminars for real estate agents and brokers interested in learning more about our services and the short sale process.
Numerous homeowners are behind on their mortgage and can no longer make their mortgage payment due to either job losses, income loss, divorce, or bad loan products. Up to recently the only generally accepted option was foreclosure. The superior option now is a Short Sale which is getting the lender to accept an amount below the mortgage payoff when the home is sold.
Why use Kayser Short Sale Law Firm?
Here are a few things to consider:
- You cannot navigate, negotiate, and advise a Seller in a short sale without giving legal advice as to deficiency, deficiency laws, tax implications, foreclosure laws/proceedings, and sometimes bankruptcy law and proceedings, and divorce proceedings and attorneys.
- A law firm handles all of these legal issues and legal interpretation of bank documents.
- A law firm can better save a short sale if a foreclosure sale is imminent.
- A law firm can navigate bankruptcy proceedings and still get the short sale done.
- A law firm provides a legal opinion as to legal bank documents/approvals, deficiency issues, promissory notes, cash contributions, tax implications.
- As an agent, your job is to make transactions, not spend endless hours negotiating with a bank bureaucracy trying to knot together a deal. Let us do that.
- We can ensure you receive your maximum commission.
- We can get your deal closed without having to pay us a dime from your full commission.